By land & sea: Vancouver to Anchorage
This incredibly scenic journey begins in Vancouver, where you will spend two nights, sightseeing and exploring.
Board Holland America’s ocean liner, Nieuw Amsterdam for three nights on an Alaska Inside Passage sailing. Cruise along the stunning Alaskan coast and enjoy a front-row seat for majestic tidewater glaciers, abundant marine life and seaside towns with rich native cultures.
Then extend your adventure with the perfect landbased vacation for six nights in Alaska. Explore both Denali and the Yukon Territory, with its rollicking Gold Rush history and wild terrain.
Vancouver – Inside Passage – Tracy Arm – Juneau – Skagway – Fraser Island – Whitehorse – Minto – Dawson City – Fairbanks – Denali National Park – Anchorage
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Vancouver: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Vancouver city and Look Out tour
- Holland America cruise: three nights Alaska Inside Passage sailing onboard Niew Amsterdam with meals (onboard the cruise only)
- Alaska: six nights 3.5-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All transfers, taxes, fees and gratuities***
Group size: 30 maximum
11 night cruise & tour onboard Nieuw Amsterdam
Departs: Aug. 22, 2019
Toronto – $4,995* p.p.
Vancouver – $4,695* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Based on an interior stateroom cat. L or similar. Upgrade to an ocean view stateroom cat. E or similar: $300. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat. VD or similar: $600. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat. VA or similar:$700. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host. ***Gratuities are included onboard the cruise. Shore excursions not included.