Travel to the area of Manuel Antonio where the gorgeous Pacific coast awaits. Learn about the local flora and fauna in their natural habitats, including monkeys, butterflies, dolphins and sloths. Embrace outdoor activities in the rainforest and on the foothills of Arenal Volcano. Unwind for 16 nights in Guanacaste, known as the most beautiful province in Costa Rica, boasting over 630 miles of shoreline. Explore the wonders of Costa Rica with five cultural excursions included!
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
- Manuel Antonio: three nights at San Bada hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Arenal: two nights at Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Excursion to hot springs
- Playas del Coco: 16 nights at Pacifico Condos in a one-bedroom apartment with fully equipped kitchen, gated community, 31 km from Tamarindo, 20 km from Playa Conchal, short walk to supermarket
- Four excursions with lunch included: Rincon de la Vieja Waterfall hike, Palo Verde National Park, and Guachipelin tour and a catamaran sailing tour excursion with snorkeling
- Free shuttle on weekdays to nearby beach and town centre
- Merit Travel tour host††
Group size: 30 maximum
Feb. 4, 2019:
Toronto – $8,795* p.p.
Edmonton/Vancouver – $8,995* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,900. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 15 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.