Croatia & Italy
This tour through Croatia to Sicily is sure to impress. Start in Zagreb, the Croatian capital, before exploring Istria, known for its rolling hills, medieval hilltop and coastal towns, delicious food and wine, and olive groves. Stay in Rovinj and enjoy meeting locals and tasting wine and truffles. Journey along the dramatic coastlines of Split and the walled 16th century city of Dubrovnik. In Sicily enjoy an ideal combination of sea, volcano and mountain scenery. Explore Catania, Palermo and Ragusa and stay in the old town of Agrigento and visit the Valley of the Temples and the Regional Archaeological Museum, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
- Airport transfers in country
- Daily breakfast, four lunches and eight dinners
- Croatia: four nights in Zagreb at the 5-star Esplanade Hotel and welcome drink
- Rovinj: three nights at the 4-star Eden Hotel
- Plitvice Lakes: one night at the 4-star Ethno Houses Plitvica Selo
- Split: three nights at the 4-star Cornaro Hotel
- Dubrovnik: three nights at the 4-star Kompas Hotel
- Palermo: one night at the 4-star Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa
- Agrigento: one night at the 4-star Baglio de Luna Hotel
- Siracuse: two-nights at the 5-star Grand Hotel Ortigia
- Catania: three nights at the 5-star Romano Palace
- All excursions as per itinerary
- Private English-speaking guides and drivers
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local tourist taxes and gratuities
- Merit Travel tour host††
Group size: 20 maximum
Mar. 2, 2019:
Toronto – $11,495* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. ††Minimum 15 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.