By land: Mexico city to Oaxaca
A full-flavoured culinary tour of Mexico, visiting Mexico’s richest culinary regions.
After sampling and sight-seeing our way around Mexico City, the tour winds through the streets of Puebla to local attractions including the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Oaxaca.
We will also visit a Mezcal factory and learn about the fermentation process, walk through traditional villages of historical importance and continue to enjoy traditional and more modern styles of Mexican cuisine.
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Nine nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Nine breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 24 maximum
Apr. 16, 2020
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $700. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.