Discover the genuine beauty of one of Europe’s most unadulterated landscapes while cruising in comfort and luxury aboard this all-inclusive river cruise.
Cruise from Porto for seven nights and savour the sights along the Douro River Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Glide past rambling vineyards and charming native farms; visit Portugese quintas, picturesque pilgrimage sites, and the golden-hued city of Salamanca; taste wines from historic wineries, and sample mouth-watering local cuisine.
With fewer than 102 passengers onboard, you will experience unparalleled service, as well as intimate access to the small ports dotting the edges of the Douro. When not exploring off-ship, relax in your elegantly appointed stateroom, take in the breathtaking views from the sundeck, or enjoy the gourmet cuisine for which AmaWaterways is renowned. Conclude your journey with two nights in beautiful Porto, including excursions to Guimarães and Braga.
- All transfers
- AmaWaterways cruise:seven night sailing onboard Amadouro in an outside stateroom
- All meals onboard, featuring gourmet regional cuisine
- Free-flowing wine, beer, and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner, plus daily cocktail hours
- Free WiFi onboard
- Shore excursions and gratuities
- Merit Travel Tour Host
– Two nights 4-star accommodation with breakfast and dinner included;
– Full-day excursion to Guimarães and Braga, with lunch included;
Mar. 28, 2020
CDN$ pp. dbl. occ. taxes included. Professional fee of $65 plus HST per booking is not included. Based on an outside stateroom with panoramic window cat D. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat B or similar: $1,464. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat A or similar $1,830. Upgrade to a suite stateroom cat S or similar $3,782. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel Tour Host.