By land & sea: Sydney to Auckland
Start your journey in Sydney and see the city’s Opera House and Harbour Bridge and meet iconic local wildlife in the Blue Mountains.
Commence your cruise onboard Celebrity Solstice, visiting coastal towns of Queensland, offering iconic Australian beach experiences, including access to the Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy wandering along the scenic South Bank of Brisbane, Queensland’s capital.
On sea days, enjoy your luxurious stateroom and indulge in exquisite dining and brilliant entertainment.
Crossing the Tasman Sea to New Zealand, spend the final two nights, in and around Auckland, a city on the North Island of New Zealand, with a dinner cruise, wine tour and city tour.
Sydney – Blue Mountains – Newcastle – Cairns – Yorkeys Knob – Airlie Beach – Queensland – Brisbane – Bay of Islands – Auckland
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Sydney: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Welcome dinner, full-day Blue Mountains tour with lunch, half-day city tour
- Celebrity cruise: 12 nights sailing onboard Celebrity Solstice with meals (onboard the cruise only)
- Auckland: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Half-day city tour, evening Pride of Auckland dinner cruise, and full-day tour incl. Waikeke Island wine tour
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities***
Group size: 30 maximum
Mar. 16, 2020
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Based on an interior stateroom cat. 12 or similar. Single supplement: $2,500. Upgrade to an ocean view stateroom cat. 08 or similar: $560. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat. 2B or similar: $1,100. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.***Gratuities are included onboard the cruise. Shore excursions not included.