By land & river: Shanghai to Beijing
HOST: ANNI DELIMA
As the longest river in China, the Yangtze River offers a picturesque collection of age old history and culture that has prevailed for centuries.
This complete hosted tour features the Yangtze River cruise on a luxury ship complete with shore excursions, vibrant metropolitan Shanghai, the world class city of Suzhou, the charming water towns of eastern China, and the imperial city of Beijing.
Shanghai – Suzhou – Wuxi – Hangzhou – Yichang – Yangtze River cruise – Chongqing – Beijing
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Domestic flights
- Nine nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Cruise: four nights Yangtze River sailing onboard President 7
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, and eight dinners
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Out & About
Group size: 24 maximum
Oct. 20, 2019
OPTIONAL TWO-NIGHT XI’AN EXTENSION
Nov. 3 to 5, 2019
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,095. Not included: China visa fee (approx. $200 p.p.). Two-night optional Xi’an extension single supplement: $250 p.p. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.