Round-trip by land: Dublin
Discover Ireland’s charm, natural beauty and culture on this complete hosted tour. Be guided through the emerald-green landscapes, along coastlines, through farmlands and quaint villages. Enjoy hearty Irish craic in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin.
Commencing in Dublin, the tour journeys south west into the southern Counties of Cork and Kerry, west to the breathtaking landscapes of the Dingle Peninsula, north to Galway and finally east to Dublin.
Dublin – Guinness Storehouse – Stillorgan – Midleton (Jameson Whiskey Distillery) – Cork – Killarney – Dingle Peninsula – Galway
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Eight nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Eight breakfasts, six lunches and eight dinners
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary including entrance fees
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Ireland destination guidebook
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 20 maximum
Departs: Sept. 15, 2019
Toronto – $4,995* p.p.
Vancouver – $5,395* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,200. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.