By land: Osaka to Tokyo
HOST: ANNI DELIMA
Discover the hidden treasures of Japan, a place where ancient traditions are fused with modern life, with its hyper-modern cities of millions, high-speed rail, pristine villages, beautiful mountains and spectacular historical castles.
Highlights of this tour include visiting Kyoto and the UNESCO listed Kinkakuji Temple, staying in a ryokan, bathing in natural hot springs and of course, exploring Tokyo!
You will be immersed into the rich cultural legacy, impressive World Heritage Sites and incredible natural beauty and a unique cultural experience unlike any other.
Osaka – Nara – Kyoto – Nagoya – Hakone – Mount Fuji – Tokyo
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Osaka: three nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Nagoya: one night 4-star hotel accommodation
- Mt. Fuji: one night 4-star hotel accommodation
- Tokyo: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Seven breakfasts, and one dinner
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes, fees and gratuities
Group size: 24 maximum
Apr. 17, 2020
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,200. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.