Round-trip by land: Madrid
Discover the magic and charm of Spain, Portugal and Morocco on this complete hosted tour! Pass through Lisbon where you can be mesmerised by Fado music, in the oldest districts of the city. Visit the famous monesteries and pilgrimage sites of Fatima and explore Porto, home of the Douro Valley and port wine production. In Spain roam along the luxurious ports and mosey through white-washed villages.
Visit Seville, the birthplace of Flamenco dancing, and admire UNESCO listed Cordoba and its historic quarter. Wander around beautiful Granada, home to the Alhambra, the flagship of the city’s diverse historical heritage. Spend time in Spain’s cosmopolitan capital, Madrid, see original art by Spanish painters such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró. Continue to Morocco, where epic mountain ranges, ancient cities, sweeping deserts and warm hospitality combine. Visit the winding medina maze of Fez to the carnivalesque street-theatre of the Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech and the glitzy urban city of Casablanca.
Madrid – Porto – Coimbra – Fatima – Lisbon – Cordoba – Casablanca – Marrakech – Fez – Granada – Toledo – Seville – Rhonda
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- 20 nights 4-star hotel accommodation (three nights in Madrid, two nights in Porto, one night in Fatima, two nights in Lisbon, one night in Cordoba, two nights in Seville, four nights in Costa del Sol, one night in Casablanca, one night in Marrakech, two nights in Fez and one night in Granada)
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English speaking tour guide
- 20 breakfasts and 12 dinners
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 30 maximum
Departs: Feb. 29, 2020
Toronto – $7,995* p.p.
Vancouver – $8,495* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,995 p.p. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.