Nice, French Riviera
Back by popular demand! Discover the French Riviera at your own pace. You will stay in the heart of the Acropolis quarter, within walking distance to the train station, a shopping mall and supermarket, in a modern, and upscale residence apartment. Enjoy complimentary use of the fitness room and sauna and explore the local attractions with your tour host. Fabulous excursions to nearby Antibes, Cannes, Monaco and St. Paul de Vence are included!
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
- Airport transfers in country
- 28 nights at Hipark by Adagio in a one-bedroom suite with kitchen, sofa bed and 24-hour reception
- Continental breakfast daily
- Housekeeping once per week
- Complimentary use of fitness room and sauna and in-room WiFi
- Supermarket and shopping mall across the street and near bars and restaurants, a five-minute walk from Nice-Riquier train station, 1.5 km from Nice’s Old town
- Four cultural excursions, including: Antibes, Cannes, Monaco and St. Paul de Vence
- Local tourist taxes and gratuities
- Merit Travel tour host††
- Add a river cruise to your French Riviera Longstays vacation!
Hipark is a 5-minute walk from Nice-Riquier Train Station and Nice’s Old Town is 0.9 miles away. The Mediterranean Sea is a 10-minute walk. Each air-conditioned soundproofed one- bedroom unit features a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, oven, electric kettle, dishwasher and kitchenware. It offers a living room with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with hair dryer and towel heater, a dining area as well as a separate large bedroom.
Group size: 40 maximum
Mar. 1, 2019:
Toronto – $4,595* p.p.
Vancouver – $4,995* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,900. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports please enquire. ††Minimum 15 participants required for a Merit Travel tour host.