Round-trip by sea: Reykjavík
Iceland’s landscape is unique with active volcanoes, lava fields, glaciers and waterfalls! Circumnavigate this incredible island with an expedition team. Broaden your knowledge of Iceland’s natural wonders and incredible history.
Reykjavík – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – The Westfjords – Northern Iceland And Grimsey – Akureyri – Húsavík Seydisfjördur – Southeast Iceland – Vestmannaeyjar (Westman Islands)
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Reykjavík: one night accommodation
- Adventure Canada cruise: 10 nights sailing onboard the Ocean Endeavour with meals (onboard the cruise only)
- Team of expedition staff
- Guided activities, sightseeing and community visits, incl. the Blue Lagoon
- Interactive workshops
- Evening entertainment
- Zodiac excursions
- Special access permits, entry and park fees
- Complimentary expedition jacket
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All transfers, taxes and gratuities***
Out & About
Group size: 25 maximum
11 night cruise onboard Ocean Endeavour
Jul. 3, 2019
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Based on a cat. 3 stateroom. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 15 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host. Adventure Canada T&C’s: itineraries may be subject to change without notice due to weather, ice, and sea conditions. A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Cancellation penalties: 121 days and more prior to departure, loss of deposit. 120-91 days and more prior to departure, 65% of the total tour cost. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the total tour cost. Full terms and conditions are available.