By land: Barcelona to Bilbao
Discover the Spanish Basque country and Catalonia on this culinary adventure where you will experience authentic food, taste the local vermouth and explore the iconic city sites. Your journey starts in Barcelona and continues to the charming city of San Sebastián, where you will experience the local history, gastronomy and culture.
Continue to Bilbao, one of the greatest treasures of the Basque Country and a paradise for foodies. Here you’ll find Michelin-star eateries, buzzing pintxo bars, locally run restaurants lining the Plaza Nueva and glimmering food halls of the Mercado de la Ribera.
Barcelona – San Sebastián – Bilbao – Rioja
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Barcelona: two nights 5-star hotel accommodation
- Vermouth wine tasting
- San Sebastián: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing food and walking tour
- Bilbao: three nights 5-star hotel accommodation
- Spanish cuisine cooking class, wine tasting and tapas at Ysios winery
- Seven breakfasts, two lunches, seven dinners
- Private motor coach transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 20 maximum
Departs: Oct. 17, 2020
Toronto – $5,995* p.p.
Vancouver – $6,495* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,700. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.