By land & river: Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
Start your journey in Cambodia’s Siem Reap, with three days touring the temples of the UNESCO Site Angkor Archeological Park, before embarking on your Mekong River cruise.
Over a seven-night cruise to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, we will visit Cambodia’s former royal capital Oudong and go on an oxcart ride through a rural village. We’ll also visit the infamous Killing Fields from the reign of the Khmer Rouge and see historic pagodas, floating markets and a Buddhist monastery along the way.
We will also visit silk, rattan mat, candy and rice paper making workshops in Vietnam, before spending two additional days on land exploring buzzing Ho Chi Minh City.
Cambodia: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Ta Prohm – Banteay Srei – Angkor Wat – Koh Chen – Phnom Penh – Mekong River – Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Siem Reap: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Full-day Angkor Wat tour
- AmaWaterways cruise: seven nights luxury sailing onboard AmaDara with meals (onboard the cruise only) and free-flowing beer & wine at lunch & dinner
- Shore excursions
- Ho Chi Minh City: two nights 5-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Half-day city tour and Cu Chi tunnels
- Farewell dinner
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All transfers, taxes and gratuities***
Group size: 24 maximum
Apr. 17, 2020
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Based on a balcony stateroom cat. C. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat. B or similar: $720. Upgrade to a balcony stateroom cat. A: $1,060. Upgrade to a suite stateroom with balcony cat. S: $1,650. Upgrade to a luxury suite stateroom with balcony cat. L: $3,185. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host. ***Gratuities are included onboard the cruise. Not included: Vietnam visa fee ($150) and Cambodia visa fee done on arrival (USD$30). Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions are available.