Round-trip by land & rail: Vancouver to Calgary
HOST: JACKIE LACEY
Discover the Canadian Rockies by rail where the journey is the destination. Onboard the Rocky Mountaineer, a luxury rail service, you leave the urban oasis of Vancouver behind and travel through the farmlands of the Fraser Valley crossing into the unique terrain of Kamloops. Continuing east along the South Thompson River and into the heart of the Rocky Mountains, revel in its majestic peaks, cascading waterfalls and icy glaciers. Your journey ends in the bustling city of Calgary, home to the famous Stampede.
Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Banff, Yoyo National Park and Calgary
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Vancouver: two nights accommodation with sightseeing tour
- Train: two full-days onboard the Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf
- Kamloops: one night accommodation
- Banff: two nights accommodation with sightseeing tour
- Calgary: one night accommodation
- Six breakfasts, two lunches and five dinners
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities***
Group size: 20 maximum
Jun. 22, 2019
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,500. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 16 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host. Rocky Mountaineer T&C’s: A non-refundable deposit of $750 is due at time of booking. A second non-refundable deposit of $900 is due on Dec. 1 2019. Final payment is due on Apr. 1, 2019. Full terms and conditions are available.