Onboard Aegean Odyssey
South Africa’s Cape Town provides a mix of brilliant coastline, incredible history, diverse cultures and iconic views of Table Mountain which looms over the city. Commencing in Cape Town, this cruise sails up the coast of West Africa to Namibia. Enjoy stunning landscapes as you cruise The Skeleton Coast, spending time at colonial Luderitz and the port town of Walvis Bay. The cruise continues onto the Angolan port of Luanda, where you will see the Portuguese influence in the older local architecture. Experience crossing the line as the cruise passes over the Equator and spends time at sea, island hopping from Bom Bom Island, to Praia in Cape Verde and Las Palmas in the Canaries. Finally, cruise to Morocco for an overnight land tour to Marrakesh, Casablanca and Tangier.
Cape Town | Luderitz | Walvis Bay | Luanda | Bom Bom Island | Cape Verde | Canary Islands | Agadir | Marrakesh | Tangier | Málaga
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- Enlightening and comprehensive guest speaker program
- Shore excursions with expert guides
- Wine with dinner on board
- All meals on board at a choice of two restaurants
- Gratuities for restaurant and cabin staff onboard
- Transfers and baggage handling overseas when using Voyages To Antiquity’s air program
- Pre- and post-cruise hotel stays in four or five-star hotels (where applicable)
Mar. 12, 2019:
Toronto – $10,945* p.p.
*CDN$ pp. dbl. occ taxes and port fees included, based on Cat L. interior stateroom. Air is included from Toronto, other gateways available, please enquire. For Voyages to Antiquity a deposit of 10% of the total package price is required at time of booking, refundable up to 120 days prior to departure. Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions are available.