Round-trip by land: Rome
Pass through the kitchens and vineyards of beautiful Tuscany! Learn about and indulge in the delicious culinary traditions of Italy on this unique hosted tour. Visit the world-renowned wine region of Chianti and sample fine wines and cuisine.
Enjoy the fabulous art and incredible architecture found in Florence, Siena and Pisa. Have fun in a cooking class in San Gimignano and in Rome, tour the Vatican! Join us as we explore the cities, towns and countryside of this picturesque region; rich in fresh, hearty cuisine. A luscious feast for all your senses!
Rome – Tuscany – Florence – Pisa – Chianti Wine Tasting – San Gimignano – Siena
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Tuscany: six nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Rome: two nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Eight breakfasts, one cooking class with lunch, one wine tasting with lunch and six dinners with wine
- Two wine tastings: Chianti and San Gimignano
- Five excursions: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Chianti, San Gimignano
- Full-day Vatican and Colosseum excursion
- Private motor coach transportation
- Professional local tour manager
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 24 maximum
Departs: Sept. 27, 2019
Toronto – $4,895* p.p.
Vancouver – $5,295* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,995. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.