Round-trip by land: Rome
Embark on the ultimate culinary tour to central Italy and discover one of the most fascinating and beautiful regions, Umbria. Known as the green heart of Italy, Umbria’s rolling hills are patchworks of yellow sunflower fields and ancient stone towns.
Taste the highest quality local cuisine, enjoy fabulous wines and delicious food and meet passionate local producers. See the magnificent cathedral of Orvieto, the glowing pink buildings of the hill town of Assisi, and the stately, medieval Gubbio.
Rome – Pesaro – Ancona – Conero – Loreto – Urbino – Recatini – Macareta – Morro D’Alba Pesaro – Gubbio – Montefalco – Assisi – Wine Route & Bevagna – Spoleto Cooking Class – Orvieto – Todi
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Pesaro: four nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Montefalco: four nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Excursions: Wine tasting experience at local winery Rosso Conero, wine tasting at experience at local winery Morro d’Alba, Spoleto cooking class
- Eight breakfasts, one lunch and six dinners
- Private motor coach transportation
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All taxes and gratuities
Group size: 20 maximum
Departs: Oct. 17, 2020
Toronto – $5,495* p.p.
Vancouver – $5,995* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $1,100. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 12 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.