Your amazing journey starts with 14 nights in a seaside area in Vravrona Bay, in the picturesque town of Brauron on the eastern part of Attica, just 37km from the centre of Athens with breakfast and dinner daily. Spend two nights exploring Athens with a city tour, then visit the famous Acropolis Museum and discover iconic monuments like the Parthenon and the Acropolis. Continue on to Sparti and the UNESCO Sites of Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games, ancient Delphi, and Meteora. Finally, explore Athens and enjoy a farewell dinner with traditional Greek entertainment.
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
- Airport transfers in country
- 14 nights at the Dolce Attica Riviera with breakfast and dinner daily
- Executive sea view room with balcony, free use of indoor pool, restaurant on-site, and WiFi access
- Walking distance (15min) from the city of Artemida where you will find coffee shops, restaurants, and a supermarket
- Athens: four nights at the Radisson Blu Hotel with breakfast
- Athens city tour with the new Acropolis Museum
- Farewell dinner at a taverna with Greek entertainment
- Four-night cultural tour including, excursions to Sparti, Olympia, Delphi and Kalambaka. Includes breakfast and dinner daily and stays at Hotel Menelaion, Hotel Arty Grand, Hotel Amalia
- Local tourist taxes and gratuities
- Merit Travel tour host††
The Dolce Attica Hotel, by Wyndham is on the beach in Vravrona Bay. The seaside town of Porto Rafti is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is located walking distance (15min.) from the city of Artemida where you will find coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants etc.
Distance to Athens City Center is approx. 37km . The bus stop from the 304 bus line is within minutes from the property and the bus will take you to the Nomismatokopeio Metro Station and then from the metro, its just 8 stops to Syntagma square & 9 stops to Monastiraki square which is the main historical centre of Athens.
The hotel’s outdoor pool will be closed in March and Merit guests will enjoy free entrance to the indoor pool only. Note: spa treatments are an extra cost to be payable locally. The basic entrance fee to the spa is 20€ on weekdays and 25€ during weekends as it is managed by an external provider and includes use of the pool, Jacuzzi and hammam.
Group size: 20 maximum
Mar. 7, 2019:
Toronto – $5,595* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $2,200. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports please enquire. ††Minimum 15 participants required for a Merit Travel tour host.