Immerse yourself in the Italian culture through food and wine. Participate in a cooking class, learning to cook local dishes and taste the local wine, while learning about viticulture. Spend three nights in Rome and visit the famous Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. Finally, discover Sorrento, a small enchanting town, perched on a cliff, along a beautiful stretch of azure blue coastline, and overlooking the islands off Naples.
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass†
- Airport transfers in country
- Tuscany: 14 nights at the Borgo Artimino with breakfast daily, welcome and farewell dinner with wine
- Five excursions, including: Florence, Pisa, Siena, wine tasting and lunch in Chianti, cooking class and lunch in San Gimignano
- Rome: three nights at Le Meridien Visconti Palace Hotel with breakfast and Vatican tour plus Rome city tour and Colosseum
- Sorrento: seven nights at the Plaza Hotel with breakfast and dinner with wine
- Five excursions, including the Amalfi Coast, Capri, Pompeii, Positano with lunch at a farmhouse, and Reggia di Caserta with traditional mozzarella tasting
- Local tourist taxes and gratuities
- Merit Travel tour host††
Group size: 50 maximum
Mar. 1, 2019:
Toronto – $7,995* p.p.
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $2,700. Upgrade to a two-bedroom apartment in Tuscany for $200 p.p. dbl. occ. †Plaza Premium airport lounge pass applicable at Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton airports only. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. ††Minimum 15 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.