Round-trip by land & sea: Quito
Embark on an experience of a lifetime on an adventure to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, a place like nowhere else on earth!
Start your once-in-a-lifetime journey with two nights in Quito, the first city to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then we fly to Baltra Island in the Galapagos and board a four night Galapagos cruise onboard the luxurious M/V Galapagos Legend.
There will be time to explore the islands, walk amongst volcanic formations and see the unique animals that have made the Galapagos Islands famous; the blue-footed booby, Galapagos tortoise and the land iguanas.
Quito – Galapagos Islands: Tagus Cove (Isabela Island) – Espinosa Point (Fernandina Island) – Vicente Roca Point (Isabela Island)
- Roundtrip airfare
- Plaza Premium airport lounge pass
- Domestic flights
- Quito: three nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Cruise: four-night cruise onboard M/V Galapagos Legend in a junior suite, ocean view stateroom with meals (coffee, tea and snacks available 24 hours)
- Seven breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- Multilingual-speaking naturalist guides onboard the cruise
- All excursions as per the itinerary
- Snorkeling gear provided onboard the cruise
- Galapagos National Institute Migration Control card and entrance fee to Galapagos National Park
- Merit Travel tour host**
- All transfers, taxes and gratuities
Group size: 20 maximum
7 night cruise & tour onboard M/V Galapagos Legend
Apr. 14, 2020
Operated by Merit Travel.
*CDN$ p.p. dbl. occ. Taxes included. Single supplement: $2,700. Airfare available from most Canadian airports, please enquire. **Minimum 10 passengers required for a Merit Travel tour host.